Subscribe Us

header ads

How to use trim,fillet command in autocad .

 AUTOCAD COURSE


How to use Trim command in AutoCAD.

                     There are so many ways you can start the trim command. You can do the pull-down menu. So if you go to modify, you can find trim. You can type TR enter which starts the trim command for you.

                             AutoCAD will initially ask you to select a modern letter. So the latest type is like this if you want to think of it as a knife that actually does the cutting. So, if I want to trim a segment of a line, for, For example, I will TR enter that segment of the line and click on the segment of the line from which I want to trim it.

How to use Trim command in AutoCAD.

How to use Fillet command in AutoCAD.

                       I will tell you today about the fillet command, it is at the bottom of the edit panel, F-I-L-L-E-T. This pronunciation is not fillet, it is the fillet. But how does it work? I'm going to take two edges, two lines, and it's going to combine them into one curve. Laying lines After entering the fillet command F, click on both the lines.

                     If you apply the fillet command on the two lines to be applied and enter the quantity by entering the R, then the edges of both the lines will become rounded.

How to use Fillet command in AutoCAD.


Post a Comment

0 Comments